Join Our Private Wine Tours in Israel
Enjoy a Scenic Wine-Tasting Excursion
Joining our private wine tours in Israel means spending a day:
- Exploring one of Israel's six wine regions
- Wine-tasting at up to three boutique wineries in Israel while winemakers share with you their knowledge and passion
- Enjoying the scenic views and discovering the history of the regions you will visit.
BOOK YOUR PRIVATE WINE TOUR
Six Regional Options for Our Wine Tours in Israel
You can choose between six main wine-growing regions for your wine tour in Israel, depending on your interest and the season.
The Central Area of Israel has been producing wine since most ancient times. This area includes three major regions which today, produce some of the best wine in the country:
- 1. the Carmel Mountains to the South from Haifa
- 2. the Judean Hills around Jerusalem and adjacent Shfela Valley
- 3. and the Sharon Plain north of Tel Aviv.
Northern Israel's high altitudes, volcanic soil, and the contrast between hot summers and snowy winters are ideal for wine-making. The northern wine regions are in -
- 5. and the Golan Heights.
From Southern Israel, the Ancient Hebrew spies smuggled huge wine grapes as the Bible tells us.
- 6. The extremely dry Negev desert has proved exemplary good for wine production. From here, The intense heat and sun, the relatively cold nights and the resulting early grape ripening create the highest quality wines with unique aromas.
Each of the boutique wineries you visit on the tour will share with you their have their own special style and approach to wine-making.
Additional Options on Your Wine-Tasting Tour
You can choose our standard wine tours, or you customize your tour to include:
- your choice of a wine region
- your choice of a specific winery
- Optional addtional visits to nearby chocolatiers, breweries and dairies can be planned as well.
Private Wine Tour in Israel Cost and Information
The price of your private wine tour depends on the region your choose and your pickup location.
- Full Day Tour
- Pickup / Dropoff at your Tel Aviv or Jerusalem hotel
- Wine-tasting included at 3 wineries
- Tourist Class Car with Guide / Driver
- Meals are not included
- Central Israel Region Tours (Judean Hills, Carmel or Sharon) Price: $ 600
- South Israel (Negev) and North Israel (Galilee or Golan Heights) Tours Price: $ 700
A customized tour pricing is program-dependent.
To book your wine tour BOOK HERE
What To Do In Israel
Private Wine Tours
Israel Wine Regions
Private Wine Tours