Private Holy Land Tours
Visit the Land of the Bible & Fulfill Your Dream
Have you dreamed of visiting Israel, the land where Jesus was born, crucified and resurrected?
With Levi Bible Land Tours, you can follow the Scriptures and follow your heart, discovering the beautiful and vibrant country of Israel.
Tour at your own pace and schedule.
Whether you have just a day, a few days or a week or two, we will plan with you the ideal route that suits your interests.
Explore Christian heritage in its birthplace, in the land of Israel. CLICK HERE to contact Levi about ordering a private Christian tour of Israel.
Or click here if you prefer One Day, Private Christian Tours in the Holy Land.
Visit Israel Christian Sites
Follow in the footsteps of Jesus along the magical Sea of Galilee -
Stroll along the cobbled streets of Jerusalem where Jesus walked -
And descend into the Nativity cave in Bethlehem where Christ was born -
These sights and many more, will enrich your faith and your spirit. And while traveling in Israel, you will enjoy the comforts of modern hotels, convenient transportation and delicious food.
Travelers Love Levi Holyland Tours
Levi is an inspirational tour guide specializing in the religious heritage of the Land of Israel. You can read more about Levi HERE.
We can arrange both group tours for your church and community, or private tours for couples and small groups of family and friends.
Read more recommendations on Levi here.
We are happy to customize the tour so that it can suit your particular schedule, budget and interests.
10 Day Detailed Itinerary
Private Christian Tour of Israel
Start planning your trip of a lifetime.
Here is our sample ten day tour itinerary, which includes 2 travel days. Pick and choose the Christian sites that most inspire you, or visit them all!
Levi's Holy Land Tours Day 1
Arrival in Israel
Arrival in Tel Aviv, Israel
- Transfer to your Tel Aviv hotel
Levi's Holy Land Tours - Day 2
Modern Tel Aviv and Old Jaffa
- First stop is lovely Old Jaffa. We will wander its winding alleyways, stroll along the Jaffa Port, climb the Hill of Jaffa and explore St. Peters Church, one of the very few churches facing west and for good reason. From here newborn Christianity started spreading westwards...
- Continuing in Jaffa, we'll visit the American Colony of Jaffa and visit the Immanuel Church and the Jews for Jesus Synagogue.
- We'll continue to the heart of Tel Aviv and walk along leafy Rothschild Boulevard -
- while feasting our eyes on the white and airy Bauhaus architecture of Tel Aviv's 'White City,' declared a World Heritage site.
- Last step in Tel Aviv is Sarona – the beautifully renovated colony of Christian Germans who settled in the Holy Land in the mid nineteenth century.
Levi's Holy Land Tours - Day 3
Haifa, Akko and Caesarea along the Coastline
- We will discover Haifa, an hour's drive north of Tel Aviv and walk around the Baha'i Gardens, considered by many to be the most beautiful landscaped park in the world.
- Next stop is Stella Maris -
where the Prophet Elijah hid from the wrath of the idolators on the Carmel Mountain.
- Continuing north to the ancient city of Akko (Acre), we'll visit the Hospitaliers’ Order Citadel, and walk through the Secret Tunnel built by the Templar Knights.
- We'll end the day's tour in historic Caesarea, one of the most important Roman cities when Jesus was alive.
- Besides the Roman theater (still active today), Caesarea was the home of both Cornelius, the first Christian convert and of Philip the Evangelist. It was here in Caesarea that Herod Agrippa was smitten by an angel, and Paul the Apostle was tried by the Romans.
Levi's Holy Land Tours - Day 4
Following the Footsteps of Jesus in the Galilee
We'll drive north into the mountains of the Galilee and spend two days in the area where Jesus lived for three decades.
- We will start in the Horn of the Carmel (Mukhraha) where Elijah the Prophet contested with the prophets of Baal.
- Continuing to Nazareth, where Jesus lived with Mary and Joseph, we'll visit the famous Church of the Annunciation, continuing to St. Joseph Church, the location of Joseph's carpentry workshop, and the Synagogue Church where Jesus proclaimed himself as the Messiah.
- We'll continue to the site of the first miracle of Jesus in Cana (Kafr Kanna), where he turned water into wine.
- We will ascend to Mount Tabor, believed to be the site of the Transfiguration of Christ, before continuing to the Sea of Galilee.
- Fourth night - hotel near the Sea of Galilee
Levi's Holy Land Tours - Day 5
The Miracles along the Sea of Galilee
On this exciting day, we will:
- Visit the lovely church on the Mount of Beatitudes where Jesus delivered the Sermon on the Mount -
- We will continue our way to Tabgha and visit two churches. The first commemorates the Miracle of the Multiplication of Loaves and Fishes and the second church is where Jesus reconciled with, and reinstated Peter.
- We will visit Capernaum, where Jesus began his ministry. We will visit an ancient Jewish synagogue not far from St. Peter's home - Domus Ecclesia.
- We will visit the town of Banias (Caesarea Philippi) where Jesus lived and later revealed his mission to Peter and the disciples.
- Our last stop on this day is at a point along the Jordan River called Yardenit -
... near the site where John the Baptist baptised Jesus, and where you can choose to be baptised too.
- Fifth night - hotel near the Sea of Galilee
Levi's Holy Land Tours - Day 6
Journey back in Time in Jezreel Valley
- We will start the day in the North of Israel in Megiddo, also called Armageddon, the setting of the final battle between Christ and Anti-Christ armies based on the Book of Revelation. We'll explore the history of the city dating over 7,000 years!
- Driving along the scenic Gilboa Mountain range, every hill and valley is mentioned in a Biblical tale. We'll witness the Biblical stories of David and Saul unfolding before our very eyes.
- At the Beit Shean National Park, we'll discover the amazing archaeological remains including an Egyptian city and the ongoing excavations of Scythopolis, the Roman-Byzantine city.
- Sixth night - hotel in Jerusalem
Levi's Holy Land Tours - Day 7
Jerusalem and Bethlehem Christian Highlights
Get ready for two unforgettable days in Jerusalem and Bethlehem.
- We'll start our Jerusalem tour at the peak of the Mount of Olives, where Jesus ascended to heaven.
- We will descend to the Garden of Gethsemane where Jesus was betrayed by Judas and arrested, the Church of All Nations or the Basilica of the Agony, where Jesus prayed on the night of his arrest and visit the Dominus Flavit Church.
- After entering the Old City of Jerusalem through Lions’ Gate, we'll arrive at St. Anne’s Church and the Pools of Bethesda where Jesus healed the lame man.
- We'll walk in the Old City along the Stations of Via Dolorosa reaching the Holy Sepulchre Church.
- Last stop for the day will be a drive to the city of Bethlehem, visiting the Church of the Nativity where Jesus was born.
- Seventh night - hotel in Jerusalem
Levi's Holy Land Tours - Day 8
Step Back in Time in Jerusalem
- We'll start the day at Mount Zion, visiting the Last Supper room where Jesus had his Last Supper with his disciples and just below, the tomb of King David.
- We'll stroll along the Ramparts of the Old City, taking in the lovely Jerusalem views.
- Continuing to the Cardo, we'll walk on main street of Christian Jerusalem in the 6th century.
- We'll continue to the Western Wall, Judaism's most sacred site and see the Temple's Southern Wall excavations and the Southern Steps where pilgrims ascended to the Temple.
- We will explore the exciting City of David excavations dating back the days of King David.
- Eighth night - hotel in Jerusalem
Levi's Holy Land Tours - Day 9
The Desert - Kumran, Masada and the Dead Sea
- Driving into the Judean Desert, we will start at Qumran. The Dead Sea scrolls where found here in a cave. We'll walk around the excavations of the Dead Sea Sect associated with John the Baptist.
- Ascending Masada by cable car, we will visit Herod’s mountain palace and the site of the last stand of the Jewish Zealots against the Romans.
- For the tour finale, we'll float in the Dead Sea, the lowest point on earth. We''ll wrap up the tour enjoying a buffet lunch and the spa facilities of the Dead Sea Hotel.
- Ninth night - hotel in Jerusalem
Holy Land Tours with Levi
Day 10 - Farewell and Departure
- Transfer to Ben Gurion International Airport
Click here to book or get a quotation on your Private Christian Tour of Israel
You might also be interested in shorter, half-day or one day tours in Israel:
What to Do in Israel
Private Christian Tour of the Holyland
Facebook CommentsEnjoyed your visit? Have something to say? Why not leave a comment in the box below.