Tel Aviv Tours by Day and by Night
By Foot, Motor, Boat and Bike...
We've chosen for you some special Tel Aviv tours that offer a great opportunity for you to explore the city – whether you are short in time, or are looking for unique ways to get to know Tel Aviv.
Click on the tour links below, or browse through all the tours to find your favorite sightseeing option.
Fun, Private Tours
Tel Aviv Tours by Yacht
Nothing compares to enjoying the views of Tel Aviv from a yacht on the sparkling Mediterranean Sea while the cool sea-breeze keeps the temperature down.
We offer 4 different yachts and catamarans depending on the size of your group.
- Couple excursion for 2 hours - 900 Shekels
- Up to 11 people for 2 hours - 1,200 Shekels
- Up to 14 people for 2 hours - 1,900 Shekels
- Up to 22 people for 2 hours - 2,200 Shekels
- Up to 40 people for 2 hours - 3,200 Shekels
- Prices above include floats
- Any day of the week, upon availabiity from dawn to evening
- You can order additional hours
- Optional extras: fishing gear, light meals, barbecue on the yacht, wine, chocolates, massages,and more! You can even spend a romantic night on a yacht.
Tel Aviv Yachting Tour Booking
Bnei-Brak Food-Culture Walking Tour at Night
If you want something completely different, you will love this tour exploring the fascinating culture and food of the ultra-orthodox community in Bnei Brak, a suburb of Tel Aviv.
On Thursday nights and until the wee hours of the morning, the streets of Bnei Brak are full of people shopping and preparing for the upcoming Sabbath.
- The tour starts at about 6 PM and runs between 3 to 4 hours
- There are at least 4 tasting stops including a sit-down meal that also includes a meat dish, so come hungry!
- Hebrew speaking tours run on Thursdays about twice a month which you can join for 185 Shekels per person. Date needs to be confirmed before final booking.
- English speaking tours run about once a month. You can order a private tour for you or your group. Prices are in the link below.
Learn more and book your Bnei Brak Food Tour here
Tel Aviv Tours – Sightsee the City by Bike
If you like to bike, a Tel Aviv bike tour is the perfect way to explore the city. The tours are good for solo travellers, for small and large groups and for families with children.
We will customize the tour to match the route and pace to your interests. A typical Tel Aviv bike tour lasts up to four hours and will explore some of the following:
- the famous White City of Tel Aviv
- Rothschild Boulevard
- Neve Tzedek neighborhood
- the beautiful seaside promenade and the Tel Aviv and Jaffa ports
- HaTachana, the old train station complex
- the heart of Tel Aviv near Habima National Theater
- One of the Tel Aviv open air markets
- Yarkon Park
- and more...
What's included in the Biking Tour Package:
A half day biking tour runs for up to 4 hours. The price includes your guide, and a bike and helmet for each rider.
Prices for the 4 hour tour:
- Up to 6 people - $ 440 in total
- 7 to 20 persons - $ 72 per person
- 21 to 50 persons - $ 56 per person
You might also be interested in:
You are here:
What to See in Tel Aviv
Fun Tel Aviv Tours
You are here:
Just One Day in Tel Aviv
Fun Tel Aviv Tours